Toronto, Ontario – CareWorx, a global managed service provider and the market-leader in senior care, today announced the speakers, agenda and sponsors for its CareWorx VIP 2016 user conference to be held in Toronto from September 14-16 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, where hundreds of professionals and industry leaders in senior care and managed services will gather. This invitation-only event offers a broad and comprehensive agenda of educational sessions, features outstanding keynote speakers and coincides with the world-renowned Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
CareWorx VIP 2016 focuses on how The Technology-as-a-Service Revolution – where technology hardware, software and support is delivered like a utility – is changing the way we do business and re-defining the end-user experience! The following is the line-up for this year’s VIP event:
- Keynote Speaker – Adventurer and world-class ultra-marathoner, Ray Zahab, will share his life journey from pack-a-day smoker to his 7,500 km Running the Sahara journey to his latest venture, impossible2Possible, which sheds light on the world crisis of clean water. Aging? Today, at 48 years of age, Ray says he’s in the best shape of his life. Ray will inject an energy that will inspire CareWorx VIP delegates to discover that anything is possible! www.rayzahab.com
- Thought Leaders – CareWorx VIP’s speakers include a roster of industry thought leaders: Mike Wessinger, CEO of PointClickCare; Charles Weaver, CEO of MSPAlliance; Mark Scott, CEO of CareWorx; Rob Rae, VP of Datto; Mark Tomzak, President of CareWorx; Bill Allen, CEO of StaffScheduleCare; Steve Robertson, CTO of CareWorx; Marco La Vecchia, VP Sales of CareWorx; and social media marketing guru Jam Hashmi, CEO of ClickTecs.
- Agenda – We have an action-packed agenda starting from the time you roll into town on September 14th through to midday on the 16th! All details are online – www.careworxvip.com/agenda – and include:
- General Sessions – keynote and thought leadership presentations;
- Senior Care track – addressing key challenges and trends including mobility & cloud, service levels and employee retention & engagement;
- Managed Services Track – how to move to Technology-as-a-Service and transform your end-user experience;
- CareWorx MSP Track – an overview of the new CareWorx MSP program detailing partner opportunities in the mid-market and senior care;
- Technology Roundtables – topical sessions to stimulate group discussions and peer interaction.
- Sponsors – Engage our 20 market-leading VIP sponsors including PointClickCare, StaffScheduleCare, Datto, Cisco, Lenovo, HP, Surge Learning, ThinkON, Capsa Solutions, Avalue Technology, Integron and industry partners MSPAlliance and Ingram TrustX Alliance. Become part of the CareWorx VIP ecosystem and stay ahead of the technology curve in 2017!
- Social – We know networking – while having fun – is key to your experience and return to VIP 2017! So our CareWorx VIP Concierge has a lot planned for you including an afternoon Jays game, opening mixer with our sponsors, and to top it off, the CareWorx VIP Dinner & ‘Party Like a Viking’ gala is situated in the gothic setting of Brassaii on King St. W, right in the middle of TIFF! While there you may even catch the stars at TIFF or witness the World Cup of Hockey.
“The response to CareWorx VIP 2016 from both our customers and partners has been phenomenal – it truly is a case of ‘if you build it, they will come’!” stated Mark Scott, CEO of CareWorx. “Beyond the content, knowledge share, social and networking opportunities, we want each VIP that attends to walk away with actionable input for their strategic technology roadmap for 2017 leveraging our Technology-as-a-Service approach.”
“MSPAlliance is excited to be participating and speaking at CareWorx VIP 2016,” stated Charles Weaver, CEO of MSPAlliance. “I look forward to detailing the rigorous assurance process CareWorx went through to complete our MSP/Cloud Verify program and the benefits to regulated industries like healthcare.”
REGISTER TODAY! For more information and to register now, go to www.careworxvip.com or contact Michelle Fagan at 416-907-3597 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to TIFF the hotel block is selling out fast!