June 10, 2016 – Toronto, Ontario – CareWorx, a global managed service provider and the market-leader in senior care, today announced the opening of registration for its first annual user conference to be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center from September 14-16. Dubbed CareWorx VIP 2016, the invitation-only event is expected to draw over 500 attendees from thousands of customers across North America. The event will be held downtown during the renowned Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), inaugural World Cup of Hockey and Toronto Blue Jays pennant race, giving conference delegates plenty of world-class entertainment options in one of the world’s destination-point cities!
“We are very excited to host our VIP customers and partners from across North America in the most exciting city to be in mid-September,” stated Mark Scott, CEO of CareWorx. “CareWorx VIP 2016 fuses two unstoppable industry trends – Technology-as-a-Service® and senior care. In addition, we provide IT service organizations with the blueprint for best-in-class service management. It will also serve as a celebration of the recent merger of CareWorx and TUC® to thank our customers, partners and team!”
“In my 25 years in the healthcare field I have never been more excited about the current adoption rate of technology in the post-acute long-term care field” added Mark Tomzak, President of CareWorx. “I’m really looking forward to welcoming our conference VIPs and sharing how our technology is helping to improve the delivery of care (and therefore the lives) of over half a million seniors every day!”
CareWorx VIP 2016 focuses on how The Technology-as-a-Service Revolution – where technology hardware, software and support is delivered like a utility – is changing the way we do business and re-defining the end-user experience! Key highlights of this year’s invitation-only event include:
- Seniors: The Unstoppable Force – 10,000 people turn 65 every day in the US. Learn more about the impacts and opportunities of senior care—from long-term care facilities to the exploding market of home care and informal care, and the key role technology plays.
- Technology-as-a-Service: The Unstoppable Trend – Why isn’t corporate IT as simple as when I use my tablet or smartphone? Get an actionable blueprint of how you can actually build your own Technology-as-a-Service program and move your IT budget from CAPEX to OPEX once and for all!
- Innovations in Service Management – Today, 84% of personal IT support requests are made via the web or mobile app, while only 33% of corporate IT requests are! CareWorx VIP 2016 will provide the latest innovations to improve your service desk and end-user experience, including how to introduce self-service and even move beyond IT service management into areas like HR and facilities.
- Speakers & Content – Hear from the industry thought-leaders in managed services and senior care. Engage our market-leading sponsors whose technologies form an integral part of CareWorx solutions. All content we have created is based on interaction and actual feedback from our attendees, pre-conference!
- Networking with Peers – Networking is critical, so as a CareWorx VIP our mission is to connect you with who you want to engage. Become part of the CareWorx VIP community and stay ahead of the technology curve in 2017!
- Social – Our CareWorx VIP Concierge has a lot planned for you including an afternoon Jays game, opening mixer with our sponsors, catch the stars at TIFF and witness the World Cup of Hockey. And to top it off, the CareWorx VIP Dinner & Party Like a Viking, situated in the gothic setting of Brassaii on King St. W, is right in the middle of TIFF!
“The CareWorx VIP 2016 Event has a compelling theme most businesses have struggled to solve for years – technology-as-a-service allows far greater access to technologies that can improve care delivery and business outcomes,” stated Mike Wessinger, CEO of PointClickCare®. “We are looking forward to sponsoring and participating, particularly with the conference being held in our own backyard in Toronto.”
“Careworx has consistently been an early adopter of emerging technologies and innovations in service management, which has proven to be an advantage for our staff and the residents we serve. We plan on fully participating in Careworx VIP and look forward to leveraging the conference experience for key inputs into our 2017 technology road map.” – Bill Dillane, President, The Responsive Group.
CareWorx VIP 2016 will have weekly announcements each Wednesday on the keynote, speakers, sponsors, charity and special guests and celebrities attending the CareWorx VIP Dinner & Party Like a Viking, produced by The Event Lab!